Who we are...
Apple Blossom Gift Baskets is young company established in 2023 and has hit the ground running. We are an artisan gifting business specializing in custom gift design for corporate events, and year-round client and employee appreciation gifting while simultaneously operating an e-commerce platform offering ready-to-ship curated gifts for all occasions. We are a local Pacific Northwest based company and believe in supporting our community. Part of our business model is giving back and supporting our beautiful region through our "pollinator partnership" and helping restore local pollinator habitat with every gift sold.
PART-TIME BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for increasing corporate event and custom gift design revenue resulting from new accounts, with the possibility of some repeat clients as well. This position requires a self-driven and highly motivated individual with extremely strong written and verbal communication skills along with a deep desire to see your activity contributing directly to the growth of the business.
- Independently identify potential new clients and make contact through cold-calling and emailing with the goal of scheduling and conducting your own sales meetings
- Meet and exceed monthly sales activity and quarterly revenue goals
- Set in-person client meetings with the purpose of gaining new business
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction, as needed
- Identify target markets and analyze competitive landscape within each target market
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Keep abreast of best practices in sales, client retention, and marketing trends within the gifting space
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Jump in to support Operations as needed during peak season
- 3-4 years of outside B2B sales with proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to meet in office in the Covington area as well as meet with clients in-person at their locations as needed
- Ability to quickly build rapport and establish and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a personality that welcomes challenges rather than avoiding them
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally with co-workers and externally with potential and existing clients
- Ability to represent the Apple Blossom brand in keeping with brand values at networking and industry events
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team
- Part Time Position Working home based in the greater Seattle area
- Flexible schedule, Very Occasional Weekend Hours During Extreme Peak Times are Possible
- Opportunity to Earn Year-End Bonus Pay
- 1099 Commission based salary
- Please email your resumé, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com with ‘BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REP’ in the subject line.
- Applications will not be considered without all of the requested information listed above.
- No phone calls please.
This position is home based, but must be based in the greater Seattle area.